Hi there! I'm a Web Developer and Web Designer from Southern California. I'm interested in all kinds of visual communication, but my passion lies in developing and designing for web, mobile & tablet interfaces. I enjoy and possess skills in other fields like front/back end development, branding, 3-D animation, video production and graphic design.
I'm a passionate-progressive front end web developer with 2+ years of experience in website development and over 1 year of experience in Graphic Design. I write organized, semantic and clean code from scratch with a focus on pushing new technologies.
I have a wide range of interests including mobile first/responsive design, Wordpress development, 3D animation, video production and PHP programming. I love being challenged in my work love learning something new everyday. When I'm not working, I enjoy traveling, sampling new foods, watching movies, photography and strumming my guitar.
• Front end development for client websites.
• Produce creative assets for online marketing.
• Video editing and encoding for high quality online streaming.
• Update and modify existing content management systems using PHP and MYSQL queries.
• Logo design and company branding.
• Communicated with clients.
• Created business cards and other marketing items for print.
• Produced and optimized assets to be used for web applications.
• Distributed software utilizing DELL K BOX Asset Management System.
• Re-imaged workstation legacy operating systems to modern Windows OS.
• Connected peripherals via TCP/IP.
• Assisted faculty and staff in resolving hardware, software and network related issues.
• Maintained logs and records.
• Operated computer software.
• Read and used schematic diagrams, drawings, charts and blueprints.
Develop the first web presence for PC Clinic Computer Repair Services and reduce the amount of phone calls for service information.
The objective of this project was to provide a platform for The Carlsberg Brewing company to promote their beer, provide general information about the company and a means for the public to get in touch with the company.
The objective of this project was to design and develop a website that will allow customers and potential clients to contact the company for service, estimates or general information.
Created and developed a logo and company brand for ILM Small Engine Repair. Along with print ready files for a business card that would be used to give to customers and potential customers contact information.
A bakery mailer catalog that would be distributed to existing clients so that they may order and/or browse new products.
An street art style vector illustration emulating Shepard Fairys "Hope" poster.
2015 © Erik Rodriguez.