Hi there! I'm a Web Developer and Web Designer from Southern California. I'm interested in all kinds of visual communication, but my passion lies in developing and designing for web, mobile & tablet interfaces. I enjoy and possess skills in other fields like front/back end development, branding, 3-D animation, video production and graphic design.
I'm a passionate-progressive front end web developer with 2+ years of experience in website development and over 1 year of experience in Graphic Design. I write organized, semantic and clean code from scratch with a focus on pushing new
I have a wide range of interests including mobile first/responsive design, Wordpress development, 3D animation, video production and PHP programming. I love being challenged in my work love learning something new everyday. When I'm not working, I enjoy traveling, sampling new foods, watching movies, photography and strumming my guitar.
• Front end development for client websites.
• Produce creative assets for online marketing.
• Video editing and encoding for high quality online streaming.
• Update and modify existing content management systems using PHP and MYSQL queries.
• Logo design and company branding.
• Communicated with clients.
• Created business cards and other marketing items for print.
• Produced and optimized assets to be used for web applications.
• Distributed software utilizing DELL K BOX Asset Management System.
• Re-imaged workstation legacy operating systems to modern Windows OS.
• Connected peripherals via TCP/IP.
• Assisted faculty and staff in resolving hardware, software and network related issues.
• Maintained logs and records.
• Operated computer software.
• Read and used schematic diagrams, drawings, charts and blueprints.
The objective of this project was to provide a platform for The Carlsberg Brewing company to promote their beer, provide general information about the company and a means for the public to get in touch with the company.
Created and developed a logo and company brand for ILM Small Engine Repair. Along with print ready files for a business card that would be used to give to customers and potential customers contact information.
A bakery mailer catalog that would be distributed to existing clients so that they may order and/or browse new products.
An street art style vector illustration emulating Shepard Fairys "Hope" poster.
2015 © Erik Rodriguez.